Profile Glass Limited are currently recruiting for two positions within the company. See details below and feel free to send your CV to email@example.com:
Sales/Customer Services Administrator
Key responsibilities and accountability of a Sales/Customer Services Administrator;
· Inputting sales orders onto the glass office system
· Prepare customer quotations
· Answering customers technical/ delivery/pricing questions
· Entering new customers and products onto in-house systems
· Prepare customer, products and sales information for directors as required
· Ensure projects assigned are delivered on time
A good Sales/Customer Services Administrator will ideally possess the following skills;
· Good commercial awareness when speaking to customers
· Fantastic telephone manor and a wiliness to help customers
· Ability to handle problems and difficult customers
· Accuracy and diligence in entering sales orders, customer and product information
· Used to working to annual objectives
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
9.00am until 5.30pm – Monday to Friday
9.00am until 1.00pm – Saturdays (alternated with other key staff members)
Glass Hand Cutter/Processor
Previous experience in the this area of work would be beneficial but is not essential as training will be given.
The ideal candidate for this role would need to be flexible with a willingness to learn the skill required to enable them to become a key member of the team.
Core hours of work will be 8am until 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
(there will, at times, be a requirement to work outside of these core hours, possibly during weekends)
• Understanding of dimensions
• Keen eye for detail
• Ability to use measuring tapes/hand tools
• Open to machinery use, as and where necessary
We would like to share some of the latest projects that have been completed. Why not be inspired for your own home and give our friendly and helpful team a call.
Now we have waved goodbye to 2014 and said hello to 2015 many people decide that change is needed.
One of the biggest changes in a home for the new year is a nice new kitchen so why not give it that beautiful finishing touch with Glass Splashbacks!
View our gallery of previous kitchens that have been transformed with the beauty of Glass.
Profile Glass Limited have a helpful and dedicated team waiting to hear from you and to assist you in the transformation.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Welcome to the new website for Profile Glass, please take your time to look around our new website and all of the fantastic services we offer. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us should you require a free splashback quotation or you simply have some questions about our products and services. We look forward to hearing from you soon and hope you enjoy our new website.