To keep things simple we only require the linear metre measurements of the walls where you require splashbacks. Therefore In order to obtain the correct measurement for your splashback quote, please:
- Measure along the back wall where you wish your splashbacks to be fitted.
- Measure around any boxing out you may have.
- Measure under the window – If there is a window on the wall where you require splashbacks, please just
measure along the wall, under the sill, where the splashbacks will go – You do not have to measure the windowsill or reveals as these will be provided free of charge as part of your installation.
- Heights of the splashbacks are not required as the price quoted will include up to the under side of your wall cupboards and up to the underside of your cooker hood.
- Any socket cut outs -these are not required as these are provided free of charge and full measurements will be taken by our team at template stage.
Illustration below shows the measurement line required (in red)
If there is any uncertainty when taking these measurements, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to talk this through with you.