One of our skilled team of fitters will visit your property and take accurate measurements of the wall(s) where you require splashbacks fitting. All measurements will take into consideration plug sockets, any boxing out or fitting around pelmets, etc.
To enable our fitter to take measurements, please ensure that the following checklist is adhered to. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
PRE-SITE SURVEY CHECKLIST
- Walls have been prepared so that there are no holes etc. – fresh plastered walls are not necessary, we just require a fairly flat surface.
- Any fitted units, cornices & pelmets have been installed into their final position.
- All light fittings are in place.
- Any boxing around pipes have been fitted.
- Extractor hood, worktop and any upstands have been fitted.
- Fittings that will eventually be fixed over the glass must have been pre-fitted in the final position and then removed with the hole positions clearly marked
- Electrical back boxes should already be fitted in final position with face plates screwed on where possible.
- The area around the installation has been cleared – as our site surveyors cannot be responsible for damage if they need to move any items to gain access to measure or install.
- You will ensure that you yourself, or a fully informed authorised representative, will be on site at the time of survey to instruct the site surveyor on design specification and to allow access into the property. Instructions on the day of the survey will supersede all previous instructions given.
- Once the site survey has been completed you cannot add to or alter any fixtures or fittings in any way without a remeasure being required.